Flowery Branch High School | 4450 Hog Mountain Rd., Flowery Branch , GA

FBHS Varsity Ladies Volleyball Team

Original

Cheer Shoe Fundraiser

Original

Wrestling Team Presents:

Original

Jr. Falcon Cheer Camp at The Branch!

Original

Congratulations! Louis Vuitton Handbag Winner!

So thankful for the community, family, and friends who purchased “Chance to Win” ticket(s) from the Flowery Branch High School Cheerleaders!  The cheerleaders are thankful for all your support. The proceeds from this “Chance to Win” will greatly support our cheerleaders this season!

The Lucky winner is Patricia Roth! I know she will love this Louis Vuitton handbag. ❤️ Congratulations

Parent Info Meeting for New 2021-22 Cheerleaders!

This information is only for parents of cheerleaders that made a cheer squad for the 2021-2022 season!

There is a parent meeting this Thursday, April 15th at 6:00 p.m. in the FBHS cafeteria. Only one parent should attend (no cheerleaders) so we can socially distance to the best of our ability. Please wear a mask to the meeting.

A payment of $400 is due at the meeting on Thursday (cash or Venmo). *I have attached the Venmo QR code/name to this email if you want to go ahead and pay before the meeting. We will also provide this information at the meeting as well. Also, if you have an outstanding balance, that must also be paid on Thursday.

Lastly, please fill out this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdH-87ur49-74Zk9As8PmcwWxsNXW3oNHdKbwIEEfMEec776A/viewform?usp=sf_link

We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday. Feel free to email me with any questions prior to the meeting.

Thank you,

Michelle Paek

Spanish Teacher

Varsity Football Cheerleading Coach

Flowery Branch High School

logo

2020 Football Banquet

Original

2020 Competition Cheer Banquet

Original

Our Lady Falcons Make It All The Way To The Elite Eight...Their Story!

Flowery Branch: Letter Jacket Orders-Friday, February 19,2021

Show off all of your best high school memories in one place and order your Flowery Branch letter jacket before you miss out! Scholastic Images will be on campus Friday, February 19th during all lunches and walk you through the easy ordering process. Letter jacket orders need a $100 deposit along with proof that you have lettered, so bring your FB award letter or certificate/signed form along with any patches you may have at the time of order. Whether you lettered in academics, fine arts, or athletics, we encourage you to order your jacket now so you wear it with pride! Class Ring and Letter Jacket information is available at www.scholasticimages.com as well as in your school's front office.  Go FALCONS!   

Congratulations to our 2020-2021 FBHS Comp Cheerleaders! We are proud of you all!

Original

Girls Golf Meeting

Any girl interested in trying out for the 2020 Golf season needs to attend a MANDATORY meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 6th at 8:00 in the Health room.  

Please make sure you have the attached form filled out before the meeting.  

If for some reason you can't attend you need to let Coach Satterfield know and get the form filled out and returned to Coach Satterfield.  

Download

The Darkside wins Fox 5 Game of the Week!

Darkside...see you Friday nights under the lights at the Branch!

Original